Core Skills 2023
EGYCEFT is happy to announce the upcoming Core Skills training for 2023 (On site) in Rakhawy institution for research and training.
- CS 1 on November 14th & 15th.
- CS 2 on November 16th & 17th.
- CS 3 on January 11th & 12 th.
- CS 4 on January 13th & 14th.
- (On site) in Rahkawy Institution for Research and Training (RITR).
- ( CS3,4 Tentatively training will be in-person)
The Training Team:
- Kathryn De Bruin ICEEFT Certified Trainer.
- Kyriaki Polychroni ICEEFT Certified Trainer.
This training is only limited to participants that have previously completed a 4-day Externship with an ICEEFT trainer.
Completing all four modules of Core Skills is one the criteria for ICEEFT’s EFT Certification requirements.
Please remember that your payment is for committing to attend all four modules of Core Skills.
EGYCEFT members rates:
- Individual:$ 1000
- Early bird: $ 950
- Groups of 2 members: $ 900
- Individual: $ 1100
- Early bird: $ 1050
- Groups of 2 members: $1000
Non-members in EAGT rate
- Individual: $ 1300
- Early bird: $ 1250
- Groups of 2 members:1200
Early Bird before 15 September
Installments only available Just for EGYCEFT community members.
- Direct payment at El Rakhway Institute for Training and Research.
- Vodafone cash 01030294308
Places are limited to 16 participants, kindly note once payment is completed and places are filled we will not be able to take more participants.
Only for EGYCEFT members, there is the installment feature, the total required fees (1000 dollars) for the following four months July, August, September, October at a rate of 25% per month.
- All cancellations are subject to a 2000 EGP administration fee.
- Cancellation must be made in writing at least
- Before (1 October 2023) you will be refunded 50%.
- After (15 October 2023) no cost can be refunded.
Kathryn DebruinFamily Therapist and Trainer
Professionally I am the owner of Kathryn de Bruin Therapy and Training, and a licensed San Diego based Marriage and Family Therapist and Therapist Trainer.
Myself and the rest of my amazing team are passionate about empowering couples and families to attain a higher standard of functioning.
Kyriaki PolychroniPsychologist, Group and Family Therapist, Trainer and supervisor
Psychologist – Psychotherapist and Trainer at The Athenian Institute of Anthropos
Therapist, Supervisor and Trainer in Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT), Certified by the International Centre for Excellence in Emotionally Focused Therapy (ICEEFT), Canada
Past President of the European Family Therapy Association – EFTA
Joint Editor of European Journal “Human Systems: the Journal of Therapy, Consultation and Training”